- 1 Clean cuttlefish (1 kg approx.)
- 1 small bag of Cuttlefish ink
- 1 large onion
- 1 Bell red pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive Oil
- Coarse Salt
- 200 gr of withe round rice
- Cut the cuttlefish into regular medium pieces.
- Chop the onion and the bell red pepper. Crash the garlic cloves, the parsley and a pinch
of salt in a mortar.
- Put in a pan a scrap of olive oil, add the chopped onion and the bell pepper, let simmer
over low heat and add the crushed ingredients wen is half cooked.
- When the sauté is done, add the pieces of the cuttlefish. Let it cook for 10 minutes and then
add a glass of water, paprika and mix well.
- Let it cook over low heat for 40 minutes approx. Or until it’s tender.
- Dilute the cuttlefish ink with a little of water.
- Add the ink and continue to cook for about 1 a 2 minutes, moving the pan to tie the
- Add to a small pan: three times the size of the rice the water, and a handful of salt.
- When the water is boiling, add the rice and stir.
- Cook for 20 minutes, let it rest for 5 minutes.
Place the white rice with a mold on the plate, add the cuttlefish on the side. Pour a little of
the sauce over the cuttlefish, sprinkle with chopped parsley.