- 200 gr of Flying squid
- 400 gr of spaghetti nº0
- 80 gr of frozen prawn tails
- ½ onion
- ½ green pepper
- 1 grated tomato
- Fish stock
- Olive oil
- Chop the onion, the green pepper and the Flying squid in very small
- In a paella pan add a squirt of olive oil, poach the onion and pepper on
medium-heat for 10 minutes, add the tomato and cook 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a pan add some olive oil, toast the noodles for a couple
of minutes, stirring continuously so they do not burn.
- Add the squid to the paella pan, season and let it cook for 10-15
- Add the spaghetti and stir for one minute, cover with the Fish stock
and cook for 15 minutes approx.
- During the cooking of the spaghetti, add more Fish stock if the spaghett
is still tough, it has to be dry but soft.