- 500 gr of Flying squid in rings
- 1.5 kg of potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 green pepper
- 2 carrots
- 80 gr of natural peas
- 1 glass of fried tomato
- 1 glass of white wine
- ½ l of fish stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon of saffron or food coloring
- Olive oil
- Chop the onion, the pepper and the garlic. Cut the carrots into slices
and cut the potatoes into segments.
- Take a pan, pour some olive oil and fry the onion and the pepper on
medium-low heat, when the vegetables are tender add the garlic, fry
for two minutes and add the fried tomato, the wine and the fish stock.
Cook for 5 minutes, on medium-high heat, stirring the sauce to bind the
- Add the flying squid and the bay leaf, pour the rest of the fish stock
until is covered, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, the carrots, the peas, the saffron, salt to taste, the
paprika and cover all the ingredients with water.
- Cook on medium-low heat until everything is tender.