- 1 Peeled Cuttlefish of 1 kg
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/6 cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 squirt of lemon juice
- Dry the remain water of the cuttlefish and slice it into regular pieces that are not too big.
- In a mortar add 1 ½ clove of garlic, parsley and a handful of salt, smash until a paste forms,
add the 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and vinegar. Remove and reserve.
- Spread a few drops of olive oil on a griddle and wait for be heat. Add the cuttlefish pieces, stir
well to release the water, cook for 2 minutes and remove the cuttlefish frome the heat. Clean
the griddle thoroughly and dry.
- Heat the griddle again, pour the cuttlefish and cook for another 2 minutes, add the prepared
ELABORATION OF THE GARLIC MAYONESA:
- In a blender glass, add the egg, ½ clove of garlic, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a handful of
- While blending constantly, add 1/4 cup olive oil to mixture.
- Gradually add remaining 1/2 cup olive oil in very slow thin stream, blending constantly until
mayonnaise is thick, about 4 minutes (garlic mayonnaise will be lighter in color)
Serve the cuttlefish accompanied by the garlyc mayonnaise on a plate.
Add a Comment