- 1 kg of baby squid
- 1 or 2 large onions
- 3 scallions
- 1 red pepper
- ½ cup sweet wine
- 100 ml. Approx. Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Use only the baby squid head, remove the skin, wash and dry thoroughly.
- Cut the onions, the scallions and the pepper in julienne.
- In a pan pour a good squirt of olive oil, add the vegetables season and let
simmer over very low heat for 50 minutes until they are confit, add the sweet
wine and let reduce approximately 5 minutes, until the wine has evaporated.
- Take a griddle, add a few drops of oil and spread with a brush to cover the
entire surface. Sauté the baby squid by adding salt to the pan. Let do a couple of
minutes on each side.
- Add to the confit onion and serve.