- 400 gr of squid
- 1 large bread bun
- 200 gr of chickpea flour
- 200 gr of corn flour
- 1 lemon
- 1lt Sunflower oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut into rings the squid pods and in half the tentacles, wash and dry well. Season
- Open the bread bun in half without separating it.
- In a bowl mix the two flours well and flour the squid.
- Fry the squid in fryer or frying pan with plenty of hoy oil. Wait until the squid is
golden brown and crispy.
- Fill the bread with plenty of squid and water with the lemon juice.