- Octopus of 3 kg.
- 1 onion
- Coarse salt
- Olive oil
- Spicy or sweet paprika
- Put abundant water and onion in a pan.
- When the water it begins to boil, grab the octopus by the head and dip it in the pan three times.
- Simmer for 40 minutes, skewer with a toothpick to check the
texture (the octopus has to be firm, neither tough or tender).
- After cooking, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for 15
- Dice the octopus in to medium sized slices.
- Add salt, olive oil and paprika.
In a plate, preferably made of wood, present the sliced octopus with
olive oil, paprika and a handful of sprinkle coarse salt.
Add a Comment